Saturday, October 16, 2010

Black Magic and Buddhism?


I saw this blog post on Digital Tibetan Buddhist Altar –http://tibetanaltar.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-shadows-of-sagebrush.html, which seems to be talking about black magic, which is strange coming from a “Buddhist.” I wanted to know more about this lama, Tulku Tenpa, living out in Lucerne Valley, so I went to check it out.  It’s a creepy place, looks like a refugee camp! I saw some kind of strange diagram or something on the ground.  The sonofabitch was roaming around, doing what looked and sounded like some kind of magical ritual.  Voodoo maybe, black magic.  Couldn’t see the diagram or whatever too well, but it looked like it had glass in it, bottles maybe.  
Anyway, I was really upset with what I saw out there.  Here’s a diagram of whatever it was he had on the ground, as close as I can come anyway.  Sort of like a clock with a fire at the middle. 


I sent it off to a lama back in Colorado to ask him if he knew what was going on.  He said it looked like some powerful old tantric black magic stuff, demons and poison and all that stuff. 

Cassidy linked to this article on tantric black magic http://vajrayana.faithweb.com/Datura%20in%20Vajramahabhairava.pdf and it looked a lot like what I saw out there.  I wonder what the neighbors would think if they knew somebody was conjuring up demons right here in Lucerne Valley!  This is scary stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment